Sunday, April 16, 2006


I got the fabric for my curtains today and the best part is they had it up here on the mountain at our general store called The Oak Trunk so I helped our local economy and got some really cute cabin style fabric. The print has bears, squirrels, fish, deer, log cabins, canoes, it's perfect. It will be for the windows on 2 walls and the green plaid is to cover the closet opening (no door there) and a single french door on the same wall. I got extra to make throw pillows and to incorporate into my wall hanging below, I'll switch out the blue bears. It's starting to come together now and JohnnyB will be painting the room next month.
Next I found this really cool mirror on ebay and won it today, cute huh? It's metal and measures 11 x 14.
The pic is small but this is an area rug I bought on ebay today, it measures 3 x 4 1/2. Very cute.

These are 2 prints I also found on ebay too. Ebay seems to be the best place to locate log cabin style items.

3 Comments:

Blogger Freak Magnet said...

That stuff looks awesome

10:32 AM  
Blogger Khiori said...

Can I come over and play with your fabric? *giggle*

4:30 PM  
Blogger Crestline Kathy said...

Yes Khiori, please or no telling how bad it may turn out....lol

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home