Saturday, April 08, 2006

Spring Redo

Ahhhh, finally a sunny Saturday. It puts me in the mood to redecorate the 2nd bedroom. Right now it's a junk room but I want to turn it into a guest room and craft room with a log cabin theme so when my friends or family come up, they'll get the full effect of a mountain vacation.

So, I'm looking for ideas and places to find log cabin style items. I'm going to go with a deep, dark red on the wainscoting around the bottom half of the room and the tan color for the top half and a deep green for the chair rail and trim. The room has a dark wood ceiling.

Any ideas for my "Lake Gregory Lodge" out there?

4 Comments:

Blogger Freak Magnet said...

There's a catalog out there that has tons of moutain stuff in it, but I can't remember the name of it. If I do, I'll let you know.

In the meantime, this place has a lot of cool, off the wall, different stuff. Maybe you can find something there.

http://www.whatonearthcatalog.com/

12:27 PM  
Blogger Khiori said...

You should think about a "log cabin" wall hanging quilt for the room!

9:14 PM  
Blogger Crestline Kathy said...

Oh my, I forgot I have the makings for one and never did make it...but I will cheat and use the machine unlike you...you have amazing patience! Thanks for jarring my memory.

8:49 PM  
Blogger Khiori said...

Erg. I use a machine too lol!

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home