Saturday, September 18, 2010

Craft Night at Kat's

It was craft night at my house. I like to decoupage old or plain boxes. Here are some pics of how I do it. First I gathered my supplies. A cardboard box, tissue (gift) paper, pictures, mod podge, paint or glaze, fairy dust.


The I wadded up the tissue paper to make it crinkled, cut to size and mod podged it to the top and the box.
Then I painted the lid and box.

Then glued the pics to the box.
and cover the lid and box with more mod podge.

Next I lined the box with fabric using a hot glue gun.

and when you're done you have a nice box for jewelry or fill with soaps and lotions and give as a gift.



Purdy!


Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger jaz@octoberfarm said...

great job on this box...i love it! glad the cake worked out for you!

5:47 AM  
Blogger Betty Boo! said...

Hello Kat,

Thank you for the sentiment. Isn't it amazing how some of us can end up so close to each other. I have been to Crestline a couple of times so you are indeed very close!

Betty

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home