Monday, November 22, 2010

It's Beginning to look a lot like...



My blogger friend JAZ @ Octoberfarm inspired me to stop by Michael's tonight and buy supplies to make my own Christmas wreath. It's been a while since I made a Christmas one so it was over due. I didn't think to take pics of how I made but I wasn't sure how I was going to anyway, I winged it and I'm pretty happy with it. You should make your own too, it's fun, easy and way better than a store bought one.

Oh and Michael's is having a huge sale on all this stuff right now. I didn't buy anything that wasn't on sale so get on over there.

1 Comments:

Blogger jaz@octoberfarm said...

that came out really nicely! you can make the bulb wreathes using the plastic bulbs from michaels and then they won't break!

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home